Today is the first day of summer and it has me jazzed up for summer activities. We have a lot on our calendar for the summer with trips, work and photographing weddings, but I have tiny goals to keep my schedule open for spontaneous play:
My summer list:
- Antique picking at this market.
- Summer cocktails like this gem.
- A girls trip to Austin, Texas.
- DIY Batik textiles
- picnics with my husband
- Visiting a farm for summer fruit and making homemade jam.
- Beach camping!
- Outdoor movies in the park and/or drive-in movie.
- Take more hikes at sunset.
- Make homemade s’mores (gluten-free)
- Road trip to Northern California for work. However, make a few extra days of fun out of the journey.
- Fresh seafood cookout with friends.