Happy Birthday to Richard!
A perfect way to make a Sunday Sparkle birthday wish to my husband is by sharing the devotion and participation my husband has for The Sunday Sparkle and just a few of the reasons why I love him!
- Richard is our web guy, he built the website in which we are so fortunate to share all our favorite things, as well as he maintains it and never complains, even with all my request and changes.
- Our first photo shoot, Richard stood there cheering us on and holding our lip gloss, sparkles, and shoes.
- Our first party was a few weeks ago, and Richard hung 22 rows of pink fringy streamers, and YES they are still up and NO he does not care.
- Richard helps me build items for our home and The Sunday Sparkle, and has become the quite the handy man, which makes him even more awesome.
- Richard helps me eat all the cupcakes, food and drink the wine. Thank you! Thank you!
- Michael’s craft store is no Guitar Center, but when I need to make a trip he is always patient and helpful.
- With all the hours I put into my other career and into the blog he is ever the patient and understanding man. Even when my colorful crazy personality shows up.
- When stuck on a thought or an idea, Richard makes me laugh the most, especially when he compares a Suga Free song to the Sunday Sparkle, something about falling into a bucket of glitter and can’t stop sparkling.
- The excitement and joy he has for each project, post, and recipe makes me love my work even more!
- I am pretty sure he is the biggest fan.
Thank you to my best friend and husband, for all the support, time, and love that you give to me and to everything in my life. I am truly blessed to spend my life with a sweet, hard-working, gifted, and funny guy. Happy Birthday to you.